Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For everyone who hates washing their car :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27 great british pounds?!?!?!
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
      27 great british pounds?!?!?!
      Just to show you what it is like, but got my two litre bottles for for less that £20. Loads for sale on Ebay
      sigpic

Comment

Mhm, scratches and swirls...

Comment

Surely not washing any of the dirt/grit off prior to a contact clean, would be akin to washing your car with a wire brush or a mitt made of metal wool?!

Comment

I use Greased Lightening and microfibre cloths and it does a great job, however being not totally convinced that spraying the stuff on will encapsulate dirt and grit, I do wash off any major dirt first.

Comment

Originally posted by ivorex View Post
              I use Greased Lightening and microfibre cloths and it does a great job, however being not totally convinced that spraying the stuff on will encapsulate dirt and grit, I do wash off any major dirt first.
              Likewise
              sigpic

Comment

I have never washed my car, always have used this type of product ,first it was called eazywash now its call spray and shine .I posted about 2years ago at the start of this site but was ,told more or less I was a fool .My car over 2years old has no sratches or swirls in the paint work.I have a few stone chips but what cleaning system can stop thoughs.Every one asks what I clean my car with and lots where I work now use it as well.I smile every time I see someone cleaning their car the old fashioned way.Each to their own but I will stick to spray and shine.And the answers the same as the last time i posted on this subject ,no I do not have shares in the company.

Comment

linked in with the National, this would be a great product to use if you first give the car a good wash and polish before travelling to Gaydon and use the spray and shine when you get there!
                  DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Originally posted by joshaspinall View Post
                    Mhm, scratches and swirls...
                    None on my Leon in the two years I used it and just started on my DS3
                    sigpic

Comment

It feels like this thread was made for me. I hate washing my car, and would always go to the local £6 hand car wash with my 12 year old Rover 25. I picked my brand new DS3 up on 30th April and it has started to develop a thin layer of road/weather dirt, but I don't want to trust the local car wash guys (sour faces, dirty cloths) with my car. I might try this.

Comment

I would stay away and only use this on a half clean. (sunny weather and not many miles)
                        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                        Third time around.
                        Work in Progress

Comment

I used 'Optimum No Rinse' for the first time at the weekend - car was filthy, but it came up a treat using just 1 gallon of water. with no scratches or anything...
                          -- Gannet.
                          DS3 DSport THP150, Polar White, Carmen Red Roof...

Comment

Working...
                          X