• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      Don't be too sad, sometimes colours return. That said the new Ink blue is a really nice colour.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Love INK Blue
        Cant change now- only 2 months into this one LOL
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

We had an Old 1900's DS in our workshop the other month!
          :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
          Partsworld-UK.com
          Email
          Call: 01246 268896
          We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
          *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

No more Belle Isle Blue cd have tantrum lol

Comment

So I'm guessing my 2013 June dstyle plus doesn't have Bluetooth or usb as the dealer advertised....

Only got the car yesterday, not used it since I got it home to check.

Comment

Originally posted by manicm View Post
                So I'm guessing my 2013 June dstyle plus doesn't have Bluetooth or usb as the dealer advertised....

Take it straight back

Comment

I can live without it, just a bit frustrating they weren't honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by manicm View Post

Quick check is look at the display screen above the radio / AC controls, if it looks decent (Monochrome C), I'm pretty sure you should have Bluetooth, if it looks like a 90's tape display (Monochrome A), you don't.
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Look down along side the handbrake for the Aux socket, if you only have the 3.5mm hole then no USB or Bluetooth, if you have the hole and the slot then jump for joy
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hiya, as you know I've got my new ds3 on order, I just went for the dsign as I got a brilliant brilliant deal and wasn't personally fussed on the extras the dstyle gave me. I configured this car up polar white with polar white roof as I want to wrap it anyway and with the standard black ashera alloys included on the dsign now, I understand that they used to do a dsign and dsign plus etc but now been generalized back into just dsign leaving the alloys from the plus but eliminating the a/c etc, I was told by dealer that I could have one of the "old" dsign plus's (still brand new unregistered) as this was in stock and he explained the difference of the old dsign plus and the current dsign and ensured me it included the ashera alloys, after doing a bit of research myself at home I'm worried that this doesn't include the black ashera alloys and just the standard silver ones (which I personally hate) will this be the case on a dsign plus that was completed beginning on July this year??

Hope this makes sense as the concept of the old dsign plus and the current dsign confused me at first haha!

Comment

Added some 2016 trim level details to the OP
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

delicious burgers lover's ultimate bucket list, from classic iterations to the best bistro burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkireed View Post
                              delicious burgers lover's ultimate bucket list, from classic iterations to the best bistro burgers.
                              get lost
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Great info Also Check....
                                Looking to buy google voice accounts or Numbers Then you are in a very suitable place We have 100 genuine, manually created, and phone verified Google Voice. buy snapchat accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X