• Show
Clear All

• Freshly delivered Matt black DS3

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	368204

Will take more when I get a chance and decent setting.

I'm not talking to you anymore becuase I'm way too jealous
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

ugggh that looks badass
      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I especially like the wheels and matt grille surrounds - enjoy the Perf !

Comment

Looks great!
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Looks great! More pics!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Awful........
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Well that's just ugly!! Kidding, that is very nice indeed!! I'm very jealous!!
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

The Matt Black Stealth Edition DS3!
                  LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

Thanks all. I ordered the car in April on a bit of a Wim. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it to be honest but so far I have Really enjoyed driving it.

Surprised at how many people made a comment actually. It's def the paint that drives the lines on the front of the car. The matte is very much marmite but it's popular with the 15 yr old kids which I am not sure is a good thing. Anyway I might do a piece with my drones just for fun when I get a chance as so busy.

The car is parked up currently as I want to seal the paint before using it too much and just ordered the was less spray system from chemical guys in LA who have seen me right with previous purchases. I promise I'll do some
                      Pics of you are all interested. Also who else has one on here or have they not landed yet?

Comment

Will sealing it lose the matte effect? Or is it a non-gloss coat?
                        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by alfaowner View Post
                          Thanks all. I ordered the car in April on a bit of a Wim. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it to be honest but so far I have Really enjoyed driving it.

Surprised at how many people made a comment actually. It's def the paint that drives the lines on the front of the car. The matte is very much marmite but it's popular with the 15 yr old kids which I am not sure is a good thing. Anyway I might do a piece with my drones just for fun when I get a chance as so busy.

The car is parked up currently as I want to seal the paint before using it too much and just ordered the was less spray system from chemical guys in LA who have seen me right with previous purchases. I promise I'll do some
                          Pics of you are all interested. Also who else has one on here or have they not landed yet?
                          My god, I need to lay off the wine when writing.... how many mistakes??

I have gone with the chemical guys system as per the below which basically cleans first with a foaming gun and the matte wax ans sealer gives UV and stain/water marking protection

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Celeste_...ax_p/n_027.htm (remove if not allowed) but that's what I am going to apply.

Comment

That looks amazing. More pics please

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                              That looks amazing. More pics please
                              First wash today. #time-consuming. Consider clear bra coating. (Bra isn't for me before you say anything) hahaha

Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	360656

Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	360657