Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karian1963 View Post
    T
    I did have an issue with the passenger seat rattling when empty so took it back to Richmonds in Portsmouth where I got it from to look at. I also had a very small section of the front bumper coming away by about 3-4mm when driven. they had the car for about 4 hours. When I got it back the seat was fixed, the bumper hadn't been touched,(dirt had no fingerprints or smudge marks on it) and they had disconnected my dashcam!!! I had also lost two segments of fuel from the gauge and had a scratched wheel!!!

Despite many complaints to them and promises of return phone calls I have heard nothing but "As a matter of course dashcams are disconnected when entering the workshop area due to personal images on workers computers" What a load of bollocks!

i will no longer be entertaining them as a dealership and will actively discourage anyone from using them. their driver who took the car round to the workshops was also needlessly pumping the accelerator and slagging the seats off to a mechanic saying that it was an anniversary edition "or something".

Anyway love the car and it always gets admiring looks as well as dropped jaws from people I drive past!!
    If the rattle returns it may be the same fault that Kat had in her Performance and not the seat. I think there is a loose nut in/around the passenger side door. Hers was fixed and I know that Adam has a rattle on his Performance Black on the Passenger side. He thinks its a squirrel, but Patrick has advised it could be the same fault as Kat's.

That's awful service from the garage Have you contacted them back about the wheel damage? If you have any emails that promise to resolve and you have had nothing, I'd fwd onto Citroen/DS and ask them to investigate.

I still go to the Dealership I know and trust, it's not the closest to me but I'm happier taking it there than the one that I've been to before.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Your Perf Black looks great, as Ben said gold isn't a colour I'd choose but somehow the matt paint with the gold works

I wouldn't let the dealers get away with that damage karian1963 - you need the wheel replaced as a minimum. Did you get a drop off inspection where they're supposed to note any damage on the car (sounds like there wasn't any until you picked it up)? You could use that to prove that their checks showed the wheel wasn't damaged before they drove it around on an extended test drive....
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X