• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner

Hello all!
    New DS 3 owner here!
    Excited to get some mods and get going!
    I’ve put some new side repeaters in already, what other mods would you all recommend? I’m already looking at wind deflectors.
    let’s see some of your favourite mods for inspiration!
    Cheers guys and girls!

Desk 3 club has a website using for the forum of DS3 pictures. You can post pictures for modifications suggestions. They are check here wiseessays for new tips about the thesis. They have posted some new side repeaters in already, what other mods would you all recommend. Join their website for posting reviews.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Ignore that post above, there's a lot of spammy crap about the place. And a few technical errors that don't seem to be getting fixed, but we can still post which is the main thing.

I haven't done any mods to my DS, but I got it about a month after your post. How are you finding the ownership experience so far?

Comment

Hi I'm getting my ds3 this weekend anyone else had a problem with the trim down the passenger side front windscreen trim discolouring garage said with try restore it

Comment

The internet protocol television is a system in which television services get delivered best iptv service provider through the internet instead of satellite signals and traditional terrestrial cable formats.

Comment

Working...
          X