This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsr induction kit fitting guide

1st off all we need to remove the old air cleaner undo the screws on top of the air cleaner

Once the the 3 screws are undo remove lid on air cleaner by tilting it up and lift it away remove air filter.

No go to the air mass flow meter and unplug the connecter

You then need to unbolt the original ducting from the turbo with a 10mm spanner

Once this bolt is removed the plastic piping just pulls away on both ends

also pressing the tabs to undo the pipe from the heater element
    Now you need to remove the 2metal pin studs that hold the engine cover on so you can remove the air box once these are undone by lifting it out

Now remove the cold air feed box from behind the passenger headlight by prising the middle up and pulling out the plastic rivet a slide the slider on top of cold air feed towards back of car this can now be removed along with its piping

You now need to remove the mass air flow meter from its original piping by undoing the screws

Remove the o ring

Then using the induction kit piping along with mass air flow metre make it up to look like this

Now put all supplied jubilee onto pipe work and tighten up around mass air flow meter . Now we need Rojas the bracket to support the induction kit at the back of engine remove small bolt and replace with bolt supplied

Now fit the bracket to this bolt and tighten in place with supplied nut now place the complete induction kit in place and place pipe on turbo
    And slightly tighten the jubilee clip

Then attach all remaining pipe work and tighten top of bracket support to bolt on air cleaner cone and tighten all jubilee. Clips

Then replace the metal studs so that the engine cover can be replaced

Last edited by MARK.A; 17-06-2015, 18:59.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Great guide mark.

I'll look at condensing this all into one PDF at some point this week and will add the instructions to the club shop.

Thanks again.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Nice guide! Hoe does it sound? And more important: how does it drive?
      http://www.autoweek.nl/verbruik/13739/citroen-ds3-e-hdi-90-so-chic-2011

Comment

Originally posted by kistigun View Post
        Nice guide! Hoe does it sound? And more important: how does it drive?
        Doesn't sound any different when revving it but when you driving you can really hear. The deep growl And drives more freer
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Great work Mark (and Jamie ?)
          sigpic

Comment

Do you need to remove the cold air feed box? How did you fit the cold air feed pipe you bought? Would you say it was advisable to buy a cold air feed pipe for a cold air source because without surely the filter will be sucking up hot air and increase the temperature?

Comment

I did originally remove the cold air feed box yes the filter doesn't really need a cold air supply. Has the turbo diameter is so small even if you freeze the air it will not make no difference
              Anyways it's up to you I just decided to put one in so all I done was removed all the original pipe work from the original. Cold air intake and used a jubilee clip to hold the pipe into position onto the cold air feed box

Comment

How is everyone getting round the cable/pipe that sits between the cold air feed and the turbo feed?
                Callum Green
                Current: BMW 120i
                Previous: DS3 1.6 HDI / Mini Cooper JCW / BMW 118d

Comment

Gsr induction kit fitting guide

Originally posted by drpouch95 View Post
                  How is everyone getting round the cable/pipe that sits between the cold air feed and the turbo feed?
                  Mine just goes over the top had no issues fits straight in

Comment

Mine seems to feed right between the two pipes -.- Very frustrating, could i just pull it off while the car is off, then plug it back in?
                    Callum Green

Comment

Gsr induction kit fitting guide

Mine seems to feed right between the two pipes -.- Very frustrating, could i just pull it off while the car is off, then plug it back in?
                      Yeah make sure ignition is of and disconnect it ... I run mine for 2 weeks disconnected completely has the fist edition of induction kit never had the pipe feed pipe for it

Comment

Beautiful! Thanks mark!
                        Callum Green

Comment

Beautiful! Thanks mark!
                          No problem [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

This article discusses the importance of this blog for business promotion. buy gmail accounts Promoting a blog is just like promoting any other website and can be difficult to do if you are not sure what needs to be done, but with the right tips and tricks, this doesn't have to be. Hopefully, you find this article on this blog helpful and decide to visit the site below to see just what they are talking about. buy snapchat accounts

Comment

Thank you for providing such an informative essay on this subject. This has truly made me think, and I'm looking forward to reading more. papa's freezeria

Comment

Working...
                              X