X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CraigofScotland
    replied
    Originally posted by ZACK View Post
    I Wasn't Replying To You lol It Was More A Reply To This Stupid Thread...

lol
    Why is it stupid? Do you know the answer to something that someone else doesn't, therefore they must be stupid?

Leave a comment:

• ZACK
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
    Yup, worked for me no problem
    I Wasn't Replying To You lol It Was More A Reply To This Stupid Thread...

lol

Leave a comment:

• Gareth
    replied
    Lol, I took mine off while it was still in the showroom

Leave a comment:

• Arlow
    replied
    Originally posted by royal bazzar View Post
    Ref those Aluminium tax disc holders I have had them and been very careful fixing them to a spotless screen, but find they fall off in extreeme heat which can be embarrasing.
    Thanks for the heads up, the car is parked up out of direct sunlight most of the time, but I'll keep an eye out.

Leave a comment:

• royal bazzar
    replied
    I have just removed mine as I usually do with a little heat from her hair dryer ( got caught with it in the garage oops) My dealer sticker is the only one I have ever had where each letter was individual. Obviously put on from one temmplate but even the dots on Citroen were seperate the whole process was a pain. No damage to the heater element though.
    Ref those Aluminium tax disc holders I have had them and been very careful fixing them to a spotless screen, but find they fall off in extreeme heat which can be embarrasing.

Leave a comment:

• Arlow
    replied
    I asked the dealer not to put any stickers in my car when I ordered her, my old C2 had one in the top of the rear window that blocked out part of the view!!!. The only dealer advertising on my car is on the tax disc holder and the number plates. The tax disc holder is being replaced with one of those aluminium disc ones soon, and I will probably replace the plates later.

Leave a comment:

• Rickzayne
    replied
    i just ripped mine off.... >.>

Leave a comment:

• Bigfeet
    replied
    Yup, worked for me no problem

Leave a comment:

• ZACK
    replied
    Really ?...

>.<

Leave a comment:

• Bigfeet
    replied
    If it's on the inside just turn on the heated rear window for about 10 minutes and then pick the corner, it should come off nice and clean!

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Just remove it very slowly, that's all I did and then use a bit of glass cleaner on the residue.

If it seems well stuck, then use a hair dryer to heat it gently first.

Stef

Leave a comment:

• CraigofScotland
    started a topic Removing dealer sticker from read window

Removing dealer sticker from read window

Basically I want get rid of the silly dealer sticker on the back window but scared of damaging the heating wire.

Is there a 'proper' way to remove it as its one of the worst bits of the car!!

Ill just assume all you neat freaks and carophobes on here will know
Working...
X