Any help appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help appreciated

I'm very sorry if I am posting in the wrong place - I am completely new to the site and I am at my wits ends with my car, I would be grateful for any advice if possible.

I have a DS3 Elegance Puretech that is 4 in July. I made the purchase in March last year.

My first problem is a air bubble in my paintwork underneath my passenger wing mirror - it has lifted and completely exposed the metal so in attempts to protect it until I can get to DS I have put some colour coded paint on. I have noticed there is a small one next to it too - having done a bit of research I have noticed this to be a common fault :-(. My vehicle is now out of warranty and I am fearful it is something I will be out of pocket for. I noticed on their website there is some sort of coverage for around 12 years? (Can't remember exactly - read it last week) regarding your paintwork. If you have had this problem could you please let me know how it worked out please?

My second problem is to do with my interactive screen. On Christmas eve there was this recurring beep that would happen the whole time the car was on. Switching it on and off didn't help, it just went off on its own accord (I parked up and went about my day, came back and it had stopped). During the time of the beeping happening, it drowned out my rear parking sensors and even happened if I was on the phone. I noticed my DAB wasn't working though? It has happened two times since, in January. On the weekend I switched on my ignition and my screen was completely blank and was unresponsive. I turned my car off and back on and the DS logo popped up and then it said something about configuring a language. It seems as though something is resetting itself?

I have a booking at my (not so) local DS dealership (again) this Friday and I just would like to go equipped with a bit of knowledge if possible please.

I do apologise if this text is all over the place, I am quickly typing it before I have to leave the house.

The other issues I have had with the car have been grinding sounds with my electric windows and noticing the carpet in the passenger footwell was cut far too short from the edge!

Thanks in advance and again, I am so sorry if I have posted in the wrong place and for my long, rambly message.

Thank you
Working...
X