Replacement battery for DS3 1.6 vti dstyle plus petrol 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement battery for DS3 1.6 vti dstyle plus petrol 2013

Hi peeps, I need help please!!! - I don't know why Citroen make it so hard to find information!

I've got a dead 2013 DS3 1.6 vti DStyle Plus Petrol and I'm having a mare of a job trying to find what replacement battery to get. I've done the search by reg no, but they seem to vary between sites - and they say check what battery is currently in the car to make sure replacement is same size. Which of course is buried inside a plastic box thing and looks hard to get open.....

Also, silly question probably but I've driven myself mad looking - how do I know if the car is a stop start or not? In the handbook it kind of makes me think it is stop start - but online I've only seen diesel 1.6 vti listed a stop start, not petrol? I'm trying to remember if I turned it off on my car when it was working (over 3 months ago) - there's def a button on right hand side of steering wheel marked ECO so should I assume that if I've got that button then it's a stop start?

And last question: I'm gonna need to buy some jump leads - do I need extra strength ones on the assumption it's a stop start? Any help would be greatly appreciated - I'm going round in circles trying to sort it all out
Working...
X