• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well- the next meet mebes- earns you a pint no doubt
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Try this http://www.citroencarparts.net/?s=5408+12 I assume this is for just the one. The plastic tool for removing the cap is part number 6763 05. Don't think you can get them from citroencarparts but I guess the tool is only a couple of quid

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        If you fancy a drive to Bolton I've got a bag of them you can have..
        Thanks for the offer but I'm working 8am - 8pm shifts for the foreseeable future. If that changes or I get some time off I'll PM you and we can arrange a meet

Originally posted by DavidDS3 View Post
        Try this http://www.citroencarparts.net/?s=5408+12 I assume this is for just the one. The plastic tool for removing the cap is part number 6763 05. Don't think you can get them from citroencarparts but I guess the tool is only a couple of quid
        Thanks for the info
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Going to Citroen parts this morning so will ask them bout nut covers
          Going back to insurance your gonna have fun with 1 yr no claim, being a youngster and some modifications. Hope you have a few credit cards
          You see me, lucky enough- maximum no claims and of an age where they dont think you go over 69mph- and I do!
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            Going to Citroen parts this morning so will ask them bout nut covers
            Cheers!

Going back to insurance your gonna have fun with 1 yr no claim, being a youngster and some modifications. Hope you have a few credit cards
            You see me, lucky enough- maximum no claims and of an age where they dont think you go over 69mph- and I do!
            Luckily I'm over 25 now so my insurance is reasonable (£815 with 0 no claims, no points, no accidents, driving for nearly 8 years but not had a car for 2 years). I'm hoping the mods won't make much of a difference and the 1 year no claims will knock it down a bit.
            Last edited by BeefMasta; 25-09-2012, 08:06.
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Late to the party but the part number for the bolt cover is 9644577080 but you would need to order a bunch of them.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                Late to the party but the part number for the bolt cover is 9644577080 but you would need to order a bunch of them.
                Thanks Bigfeet, do you have the part number for the removal tool?
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Of course ask and you shall receive!

676305 DISASSEMB TOOL
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    Of course ask and you shall receive!

676305 DISASSEMB TOOL
                    Legend, cheers mate
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

At Citroen spares dept a set of 4 wheel nut covers £8.30 same number as Bigs above (Ordered)
                      Bad news- now think I need 4 unless missing ones surface. Sorry
                      If I do have a spare I'll send it to you Beefie for nothing

Bigs for comment:
                      Set of mats were requested in BLACK
                      He came out with grey CIU 9464ER (Said thats what Black is) and had it in a Citroen C3 bag. I swallowed at £25.77 then add VAT

So- have now decided to take them back and get refunded- other half dont like and are unopened
                      They do BLACK dont they? - thats what was originally supplied with the car

CBLUE
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

At Citroen spares dept a set of 4 wheel nut covers £8.30 same number as Bigs above (Ordered)
                        Bad news- now think I need 4 unless missing ones surface. Sorry
                        If I do have a spare I'll send it to you Beefie for nothing
                        CBLUE
                        No worries, Ross got back to me and I've ordered some from him (along with some other things). Totally forgot to reply here so apologies for that.

As for mats, not sure if they're official (no Citroen logo or anything), but I got fitted (they attach to carpet) black mats with mine:

Last edited by BeefMasta; 25-09-2012, 18:19. Reason: Mats.
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yep- theyre the ones wanted. Thought thats what I would have got

Be nice with a different coloured piping around

No shops can be found that do the mats with the securing holes for the drivers side

Dont worry everyone- will use the SEARCH button at some stage. Just chatting!
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Have a look on Amazon, there seems to be quite a few with the Citroen clips in.

I remember finding a site that does fully custom edges etc but can't remember what it's called, if it comes to me I'll let you know.
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Nice one Beefie

Gotta get a refund first! Ha!
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Nice one Beefie

Gotta get a refund first! Ha!
                                CBLUE
                                Fittings and lots of custom options: http://www.carmatfactory.co.uk/

Den posted it in this thread ages ago, I knew I'd seen it somewhere!
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X