Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routing Cable from glovebox

Hi,

Would anyone know how I would route a cable that is in the glovebox, back through the dash and out of the gaps around the steering wheel?

Basically my iphone is mounted by my driver door vent and would like to provide it with power, which is currently in the glove box. Cheers

Originally posted by Steve5891 View Post
    Hi,

Would anyone know how I would route a cable that is in the glovebox, back through the dash and out of the gaps around the steering wheel?

Basically my iphone is mounted by my driver door vent and would like to provide it with power, which is currently in the glove box. Cheers
    Without taking your dash apart you'll have a bit of an issue. I'm not sure if you'd be able to pass it behind the head unit though.

Best bet might be to just route the wires around the trim surrounding the handbrake to the other footwell. That's what I did with my footwell lights.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

from memory of doing my power socket all you need to do is unclip the felt panels in the footwells, and pull the radio out (head unit as they call it these days ) then you can do it quite easily

see here
      Last edited by Owd git; 22-09-2012, 15:58.
      Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Working...
      X