Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what they said. Is that strange?

Comment

Just a bit, you would have gotten a failure after the first one went.

Just wondering if there was something else as three failures is very usual!
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hey tsurany just wondering how long this took to be fixed as you said you had a courtesy car ? Mines going in tomorrow morning because I keep getting the failure message!
        Last edited by Jagster93; 11-03-2013, 17:29.

Comment

I have no idea how long it took. Left the car there in the morning and picked it up at the end of the day. It's a lease so it's not a courtesy car, they are contractually obliged to give me a replacement. That's why I get a brand new Kia (just 30km and 8 days old) from a Citroen dealer, the actual car is provided by Eurocar.
          But I took it in for this problem the first time on the first of March and had to come back a second time to get it fixed, so it may take some time depending on the problem.

And all I know is they said three sensors failed. But I was talking to the receptionist and she said parking sensors weren't here expertise. I left it at that, it was a warrenty deal so no need for me to worry about it. I picked it up late on friday so the engineers were probably already on their way home anyways. I have to admit I have driven around almost a month before it got fixed so they may not have failed all at the same time. Wierd thing is they failed just two days after service, but I can't imagine regular service causing this problem and I think that may have been a fluke.

Comment

Ok thank you just dropped mine off and they said should be done for 2 so I'm hoping all wil be sorted no point in me having a courtesy for a few hours! I'm hoping due to them doing yours it's taught other dealers the extremes as such of the failures and can help others that fail

Comment

I doubt the Citroen dealers share such information, knowledge management in such branches is very rare.

Comment

They'd learn a few things if they did then! maybe they should start haha

Comment

Working...
                X