Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and has anyone managed to wangle it too keep the corroded set

Comment

• no chance ive got enough problems tryna get dealers to order black ones as are on the car instead of silver :|

Comment

• went in for my service today, mentioned i had corrosion, they rang to say they orded a new set no fuss! nice one Citroen Romford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ds3Dan View Post
          Oh and has anyone managed to wangle it too keep the corroded set
          I think you'll find they'll be sent away for refurbishment, so they have some for the next time you need them changed
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Lol ye probably.
            Maybe I will try slip them a £50 and see if they can get lost in transit

Comment

• Originally posted by DickiJ View Post
              All 4 of my wheels have corrosion around the center caps. It's going in for the recall on Friday and i've asked them too look at them...

The only issue with them is that the front passenger side has a bit of curbing, as does the rear passenger... Are they likely to decline replacing them? The corrosion is in an entirely different place so i'd like to think not..
              New full set going on next week Glad i haven't got to put up with the curbing from the 1st owner no more

Comment

• Silly question I hope
                Is the warranty on the wheels same as rest of car- 3 years?
                Or something they are only replacing after a year or two
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Dropped the car off this evening to have new wheels fitted tomorrow. The dealer let me apply a coat of gtechniq c5 wheel armour as well which was a result..... They looked sooo shiny

Comment

• until they get their oily hands on thm

Comment

• Just joined to see this thread, my wifes Ds3 affected by this too, 60 plate bought new from Perrys in Huddersfield ,my wife was dragging her feet she said I dont think they will be replaced, even though it started v12 months ago, Perrys got back to us yesterday saying they were not covered, my wife said my husband knows other users have had them replaced. I rang their service department to quote this thread 32 replacements( so not an isolated incident) including Perrys in Milton Keynes having them replaced, ( so even replaced within the group) I may be a newbie on here, but 7500 posts on Briskoda ( Yorkshire meets organiser ) so understand the power and knowledge a forum can bring, they are getting back to me before the close of the day . Heres hopping

Comment

• Just got my replacement wheels but noticed the caps were the same ones just a little cleaned up by the looks of things. The mechanic moved my seat :mad: then the cleaner changed my radio and cranked up the volume, good thing i dont mind dance music.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluevrs2 View Post
                          Just joined to see this thread, my wifes Ds3 affected by this too, 60 plate bought new from Perrys in Huddersfield ,my wife was dragging her feet she said I dont think they will be replaced, even though it started v12 months ago, Perrys got back to us yesterday saying they were not covered, my wife said my husband knows other users have had them replaced. I rang their service department to quote this thread 32 replacements( so not an isolated incident) including Perrys in Milton Keynes having them replaced, ( so even replaced within the group) I may be a newbie on here, but 7500 posts on Briskoda ( Yorkshire meets organiser ) so understand the power and knowledge a forum can bring, they are getting back to me before the close of the day . Heres hopping
                          Yes - Perry's MK replaced them with no questions. I barely asked them to replace, just mentioned they had corroded and they did the rest, and phoned me to ask when they could change them. I'd be surprised if they don't agree to sort yours. You can always try another dealer, I bought from Evans Halshaw and had them changes at Perry's.

Comment

• I hope they sort yours for you bluevrs2 I bought mine from the same dealer back in feb so be nice to know that they are on the ball when and if my wheels start to go.
                            2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

• They seem to be dragging their feet, was told on Friday they would not replace, so got in touch with Citreon uk who said the photos had not been sent, so rung Perrys back and got out of them that they aware reluctant to change them in case they do not get paid for replacements from Citroen uk. In this day and age it should be a full 3 years manufacture warranty , will chase them up again tomorrow :confused:

Comment

• Just mention th forum has nearly 3000 members and bad press never goes down well. Plus the fact citroen not paying them is not your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X