Comment

• So got them fitted today so gave it a proper detail

Comment

• Originally posted by bluevrs2 View Post
        So got them fitted today so gave it a proper detail
        Looking good
        sigpic

Comment

• Nice one Blue, I'm sure i've seen that car around. Do you live in hudds.
          2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

• No Bradford, put optiseal on the wheels today, then waxed them

Comment

• My car went in for its first service on Thursday so I got them to look at the corrosion on all my wheels at the same time. They've ordered me a brand new set, no fuss.
              May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
              October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• after reading this post i went out to look at mine and noticed that all four of mine have got the same corrosion around the center caps so on Monday i will be off down to local Citroen dealers to see what they have to say hopefully they will give me the answer im after which departmet has everyone else been to
                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Just thought I'd post about my experience... recently bought my three year old DS, just out of manufacturer's warranty. Noticed when I got it home that it had the corrosion on all 4 Black Bellone alloys.

Took it to my local Citroen dealer (I bought the car from an independent dealer btw) who contacted Citroen UK on my behalf. Got a phone call that afternoon and was informed Citroen were replacing all four alloys as a gesture of goodwill very pleased, and got my DS3 ownership experience off to a satisfying start. Had them fitted on Thursday, now looking lovely again

Has anyone had issued of corrosion on recent production wheels? I.e am I likely to see the dreaded corrosion again soon?

Comment

• Mine are corroded as well, its being looked at next monday, unfortunately ive had the car 18 months and have curbed an alloy so woyld it still be covered under warranty? Thing is corrosion was there before curbing :-(
                    sigpic

Comment

• been to my local dealers today they took pictures of all four wheels and said that all four will defiantly be replaced under warranty just got to wait now . how long does this process normally take ?
                      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• WOW!!!!!!!! Just had a call from local citroen dealers , citroen uk have authorised exchange of my alloys and new ones will be at dealers by friday RESULT and a reply to above post about curbing 2of mine have curbing on them and they didn't say anything about it

Comment

• Great result I'm gonna keep an eye on mine very closely, don't suppose you have any pics of the corrosion on yours do you ? Cheers
                          sigpic

Comment

• I had 2 of mine with corrosion around the centre caps, Evans Halshaw Stockton looked at them, took pictures and CUK approved. 2 new wheels delivered within 3-4 weeks fitted. very good customer service, had a couple of things replaced under warranty with these guys with no issues (even the rear number plate chrom trim is being replaced).
                            DS3 DStyle+ - un modified (yet)
                            Audi A3 Tdi Sport - Factory finish
                            LandRover Defender 90 - manufactured in Solihull, rebuilt in NorthEast for weekend off roading

Comment

• Hi, would just like to add that Perry's of Barnsley have agreed to change all four of my wheels no questions asked. Even I though I thought some of it looked like it was brought on by curbing.

The guys said it was a known issue and they would just order some new ones. Will be treating them with a decent wheel guard right away!

Comment

• Originally posted by kime252 View Post
                                Hi, would just like to add that Perry's of Barnsley have agreed to change all four of my wheels no questions asked. Even I though I thought some of it looked like it was brought on by curbing.

The guys said it was a known issue and they would just order some new ones. Will be treating them with a decent wheel guard right away!
                                Awesome! Good to hear

On via Tapa.
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X