Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 changed on ours under warranty at Arbury Citroen, no problems
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Has anybody got theirs replaced free when over warranty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
        2 changed on ours under warranty at Arbury Citroen, no problems
        Jamie, did you get my PM ref bringing the car in, sent it today but its now not showing in my PMs

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
          Has anybody got theirs replaced free when over warranty?

Yes its a warranty issue so no moneys involved, unlike my air con condenser that a stone just punctured :/

I'm supplying two new tyres and they're also going to stick them on to save me the cost of having them fitted myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kime252 View Post
            Yes its a warranty issue so no moneys involved, unlike my air con condenser that a stone just punctured :/

I'm supplying two new tyres and they're also going to stick them on to save me the cost of having them fitted myself.
            Well at least that is working out for you sorry to hear about the condenser they can be fairly expensive.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• ...£550 according to Citroen !

Comment

• they are very expensive...PM me your reg and i can see what we can do it for.
                :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                Partsworld-UK.com
                Email
                Call: 01246 268896
                We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

• Originally posted by kime252 View Post
                  Yes its a warranty issue so no moneys involved.
                  I meant when out of warranty, ie if my wheels are corroded and the car is 3 1/2 years old will Citroen replace them.

Comment

• I'd say they should still replace them as a product is supposed to last a reasonable amount of time and its already a known issue this could possibly be a big headache for Citroen!

Its ok thanks Aidan, I picked one up from GSF and had it gased from a local guy for £30. Didn't realise garages charge £72 an hour labour now!

Comment

• Having mine changed also, they took pictures and rang me a few days later to tell me they had orded brand new bellones... The day before due to be fitted recieved an answerphone message to say the wrong alloys had come in! Gutted, rebooked in for next week now. Looking forward to rolling round with fresh rims :cool:
                      Obsidian Black/Carmen Red
                      DS3 Dsport HDI 110
                      :cool:

Comment

• Are they really changing alloys on cars upto 4 years old?

Comment

• Not sure about 4 years old, thought it was just in the 3 year warranty?
                          Obsidian Black/Carmen Red
                          DS3 Dsport HDI 110
                          :cool:

Comment

• I recon if you went through something like the citizens advice bureau or the office of fair trading and quote consumer rights you have a pretty good chance. If looked after normally they should last longer than 4 years and since Citroen seem to admit theres a problem surely they'll have a hard time arguing its because you haven't taken care of them reasonably?

Comment

• noticed on my 2yearold dstyle+ on all four wheels took car back to dealers evans halshaw in stockton. got all four replaced in 6 days cant praise the garage enough.

Comment

• Now thats what you call a RESULT ! :bow:
                                The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Working...
                                X