Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bellones sitting in a nice, dry, warm(ish), loft
    What the chances of getting them replaced in another 1 year 11 month
    Better leave them out for the last winter before the warranty expires ;-)

Good luck Joe
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Well, they took pictures but the warranty man isn't in until Friday, when he will send the to CUK.

Comment

• just shows you the difference between dealers i was told that there was no pre approval from Cuk and they just went ahead and ordered 2 new wheels but then again i dont think they were expecting the mechanic to botch the job. back in next Tuesday for the replacement of the back wheels (Seal and Shine at the ready)

Comment

• Originally posted by mjhill View Post
          (Seal and Shine at the ready)
          Good man
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• I have new alloy gators ready to fit after my new wheels are fitted on Thursday

Comment

• finally got the back wheels changed seal and shine applied before they were let loose fitting them and from what i can see all looks well. this does save me the problem of changing one of hte back wheels which had a stone chip on the front edge so happy all round even though it meant 2 round trips to the garage to sort it out.

Comment

• Good result
                sigpic

Comment

• help needed please

Hi, first time here, great forum.
                  I purchased my ds3 from a dealer march 2013 all perfect no alloy corrosion as yet, my son loved my new car so much he purchased a white ds3 2010 model, he has had the car 6 weeks and complained about the corrosion on all 4 alloys, so ive search the web and found you guys, I have taken photos of all 4 alloys and have just send an email to cuk, lets hope they replace them even though its 3 and a half years old. whats the chances on replacement ?? so glad I have found this site.

Comment

• Have you taken the car back to the dealer you got it from?

Comment

• No, as he didn't buy his from a dealer it was a private sale.

Comment

• Hi sandrab

My first DS3 was purchased from an independent dealer, not a Citroen one. However take it into your nearest one as they can still put in a case with Citroen UK, even if the car wasn't bought there

My car was a 2010 model just out of warranty, similar to your sons, yet they replaced them anyway as a goodwill gesture. Worth him trying the dealer

Comment

• Hi Chis

Thankyou for your reply, I have emailed cuk in the hope they get back to me tomorrow, if they don't get back to me or refuse a replacement I will chance my arm at my local citroen dealer this Friday on my day off

Comment

• Let us know how you get on.

Worst case I'm sure someone on here could put you in contact with a wheel refurbishment company.

On another note, my wheels are 9 months old now and have no corrosion! Probably because I clean it at least once a week lol.

Comment

• I have shiney new wheels on my car now.

Comment

• Still no email from cuk, so im off to the dealer within the next hour. below should be the link to the pics

sorry link didn't work im useless at this lol
                                wish me luck, I think im gonna need it:bow:http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1397206246http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1397206363
                                Last edited by sandrab; 11-04-2014, 09:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X