Roxys' first ding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenRB45 View Post
    I'll have to have a word and see what they say about the finish as unfortunately one of the "diamond finish" sections has a small amount of damage although most of it is in the black painted areas. Now I just need a day where I can borrow the damn thing...
    Send her out on a spa day hahaha she'll love me for that! You won't.......
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Send her out on a spa day hahaha she'll love me for that! You won't.......
      If only, joys of shift work we have like 3 days off together a month, so unless I convince her It's a good idea for her to borrow the Mazda it's gonna be a bit of a faff on as she refuses to do anything car related. Even more so if it's gonna be running round on a space saver for a few days then have to be taken back to collect the wheel. I've emailed alloy pro, so will hopefully know more soon.
      Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
      Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

One damaged Rim deserves another tell her.........She won't do anymore wheels in future...trust me ..tried and tested method lolol:lemon:

Comment

Well Roxy got her second ding this week and oh boy was it a doozy..

Mrs managed to mount a kerb and tear off the whole plastic trim that clips on to it..that's not the worst part I fitted it back on no bother. It no longer fits all the way along...I suspect she has flattened the underside of the sill.

I just hope whoever comes to pick it up at the end of the lease is blind as a bat.
          Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
          Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Working...
          X