Car park ding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car park ding

Qd mine today noticed some numpty has opened their door onto mine and left a nice Mark ######## , hope it buffs out , will have to wait till I get a chance to get the buffer out .

Got mine done the same in asda car park . But the nice owner of the other left my door with a dent aswell

Comment

Asda Bays seem very narrow IMO,I feel your pain guys! Parking etiquette and manners are sadly very rarely seen these days, which is why I park in an empty corner which people are less likely to go to or next to a pillar for protection in a multistorey car park or take my wife`s Freelander and park in a van bay! or....I walk!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
        Asda Bays seem very narrow IMO,I feel your pain guys! Parking etiquette and manners are sadly very rarely seen these days, which is why I park in an empty corner which people are less likely to go to or next to a pillar for protection in a multistorey car park or take my wife`s Freelander and park in a van bay! or....I walk!
        Or don't go to Asda. I've never had a problem at Sainsburys...

- DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Or go in the middle of the night...
          "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Also I had a lady go past my C4 once and lose control of her laden trolley next to my front wing.....I said I could do the same with my shopping on her car if she would kindly show me where she had parked,strangely enough her trolley control soon improved and she did apologise!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X