• Show
Clear All

• horrible stone chip

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	363738

noticed this when washing my car this morning on the bonnet. you can see it a mile off its that big, think i need to get it seen to asap. wheres best to get this sort of work done and what sort of money should i expect to pay? thanks

ive got 3 - 4 of these. i went to chips away see wot they cud do but they sed unless u want whole bonnet and bumper spraying £500 just get touch up pen and dab some in with end of a cocktail stick so u dont get too much on it,

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
      ive got 3 - 4 of these. i went to chips away see wot they cud do but they sed unless u want whole bonnet and bumper spraying £500 just get touch up pen and dab some in with end of a cocktail stick so u dont get too much on it,
      I've got chips away to come and give me a quote, are they any good?? Was thinking of taking it to dealers body shop. Had some warranty work done by them they did a nice job. How would they compare to chips away?

Comment

Thts all they sed they could do with it wen i asked them about mine. Tbh i had work done on a scratch where someone trapped the seatbelt buckle between the door and sill before i picked it up and it was shocking i can feel the roughness where they have rubbed it down where it was but ultimately id say the dealers body shop would be a better job etc but ud be paying for it chips away wouldnt be a bad job. uve just got satisfaction of knowing the dealer has done it.

Comment

Find the most effective ways to manage directing reasoning, coupons and progress codes on the web. Pick your top choices among striking parts - new plans and levels of progress added standard!. Set aside to half with these picked Amazon.co.uk coupons. The most recent amazon coupon codes. The best tech Floryday Discount Code and shopping bargains. Look at all the most recent and most focal tech vouchers and plans here, from all the top brand names,

Comment

Working...
          X