No announcement yet.

Marks/Scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely lol. I think I have had may 3 good days since getting the car. It has been getting done almost twice a week recently while I kept trying to get a full detail incl polish and sealant. As long as I clean it regularly then the wash process doesn't take long long giving me more time/opportunity to get the Blackhole polish and FK1000 on again.

sigpic
    Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

It's raining here at the moment, I'll still get it washed, dried and quick detailed today! How could I live if I didn't? lol
      Clive
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

So is there a detail technique for the rain lol? If so, feel free to start a new thread master yoda I for one will pay close attention as I begun washing both our cars and had just sprayed wheel cleaner and bug/tar remover to the Mrs car when it begun to rain (I hate weather forecasters!). As I didnt want it washing off in the rain, I pulled on a jacket and opened a golf umbrella and worked it into the car to loosen the dirt then rinsed it off lol. Then stood in the garage waiting for the rain to ease off so I could go and finish washing.

I have Autoglym aqua wax which is pretty good and will be a handy product for the rain as a starter.

sigpic

Comment

Not too much different in the rain, just get wet and allow the rain to help you with the rinsing

Just finished mine for today, just a wash, dry and a top-up layer of wax, and a nice layer of Project 32 on top of that for some extra gloss.....

Regards,
          Clive.

Comment

I thought you had gone out to wash it after your post lol. I gave mine a wash and dry then it started to rain again lol.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heaton View Post
              I thought you had gone out to wash it after your post lol. I gave mine a wash and dry then it started to rain again lol.
              I did! I went out maybe 20 mins after the post to wash it on Sunday!

It did rain at the end, but got it all sorted!

Regards,
              Clive.

Comment

Working...
              X