Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Radio Upgrade | Steering Wheel Buttons

Hello Guys and Girls.

Let me introduce myself, Im a Dutchman that lives in Germany and drives a French car.
    Two months ago i bought my 2010 DS3 black with black on black striping, since the girls come and go I decided to spend my love to the car! :redface:
    My model has no Navi so I spend some "love" and bought her a 1DIN Radio/Navi: Tristan Auron DT1D7007. I did some searching and found out i needed a adapter to connect to the steering wheel controls, I bought the NIQ made for Tristan Auron fitting my DS3
    Click image for larger version

Name:	419IRXjrzvL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	368039Click image for larger version

Name:	51UoRMooj5L._SL1200_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	368040
    The cable with The Key1/Key2/GND attaches to the "adapterbox thing" that I believe I have to attach to the SWbuttons but honestly I dont know wich wires I connect them to... :confused:

Oh yeah, if hear that spending time is important for a relationship.. :rolleyes: So i want to do this myself!

*Update*

Adapterbox thing - interface
    Steering wheel controls/buttons - Stalk

If seen the tutorial thread where the connects2 interface is used, but i couldnt buy a interface that works with Tristan Auron
    to wich cables do i connect the Key1/Key2/GDN cables from the interface? do they go to the original Quadlock?

Can anyone help me out?
    Last edited by Deronto; 02-06-2016, 23:27.
Working...
X