No announcement yet.

Stereo Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a hi-fi upgrade it's terrible! Surely they could have done better. Needs better mid range drivers as a start. Vibrating boot lining is awful and they know it as they have put a useless bit of foam in there.

Comment

Still rattles :-(
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

So its not just me thinking the sound, sounds better in classical. But a little voice in my head was telling me its classical it can't sound better lol. But it does.

In my last car I had a pioneer tube sub in it and hoped the DS sub would be ok and not bother putting my old one in as I do lose fare bit of boot space. But its just a little lacking for me so think my old one will be going in.
        As for the rest of the in car hifi...... I think its great.
        I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Is this for cars with Sat Nav? My standard head unit doesn't offer Treble or Base settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

I set mine to classical and it sounds good but on certain songs I noticed today the bass was lacking so went back into the settings to turn the bass up and for the life of me just could not find the bass settings. After sometime I found out if you have it set on classical dance techno it takes away the bass and treble settings.
            I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by keiranmussell View Post
              Is this for cars with Sat Nav? My standard head unit doesn't offer Treble or Base settings.

Look on your stereo and you will see a button with a musical note on it....

Sent from somehere out there...
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Ah found it. Thanks. I had to say None to theme the it give me Bass and Treble.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X