This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Looking for some help, got my new registration plate lights and ive tried to fit them but i cant get the old bulb out of the metal thing. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
      Looking for some help, got my new registration plate lights and ive tried to fit them but i cant get the old bulb out of the metal thing. Any ideas?
      They are bloody tough, I had to get a small screwdriver and prise them out in the end
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

HaMmEr ......

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          Clingfilm?

Well easy to order - ask John N/Ross F on here. I got one for my old C3 from my local Citroen garage.
          What if you broke the one of the metal clips.... do you need a new light unit for the plate or can something else be done?

Reason I ask is..... the metal clip broke.... So now I have one nice bright light on the right, and nothing on the left
          Aka:
          Alex

:ds3:
          Blue Phoenix
          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

There are 4 strips that hold the chrome strip on which covers both lights which i can't get off..any ideas..?

Comment

https://www.reviewershut.com/ provides legitimate and verified reviews from 100s of reliable users so that you can save time and make informed decisions when searching for the best hotels, gyms, restaurants, or any other business services

Comment

Essaywonders reviews offers academic writing services that help students achieve their goals. Get your paper written by our expert writers today.

Comment

Working...
                X