Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete dashboard removal, help!!!

hello,

im doing a repair on my ds3 that includes changing the airbags and dashboard,
    i removed all i could but its still not coming loose, the bottom one gives a bit but the rear upper side wont move.
    anyone any expierience with this...?
    my saxo had connections in the engine bay at the window, but i cant see anything with the ds3

any help is welcome!!

thanks
    Attached Files

oh never mind it worked itself out
    if anyone has questions on how to, just ask

grts

Comment

Hope the damage to the car wasn't to bad. Must have been a big impact for to airbags to deploy?

Comment

Yeah pretty big hit..
        Even the front frame took a hit, someone is going to see if they can straighten it out.
        Mechanical seems ok, front is all gone ofc, radiator and all the plastics.
        But overal its pretty ok, except for the airbag and dash, even the window is broken from the airbag... Dont know if that is supposed to happen..

Ill add some pictures
        Attached Files

Comment

this was before the crash Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7149.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	361151

Comment

Ouch I really feel your pain there, especially as you made it look so good before the crash

Hope you can get it back to glory soon!
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Jez, that's sick

Comment

Wow it looked great before. I've had a car written off with less damage than that (apparently if two or more airbags go off the insurance companies aren't interested in repairing, even on a car 12m old).

Good luck with getting it roadworthy again
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, really sorry for what happend! Don't know where you're from but i see your also from belgium. If you need an extra pair of hand i'm happy to help. I'm a bit of a ds3 wizard in my area.
                  I do have some spare parts laying around if you need some. Also I just boughed a pair of xenon headlights in poland (there so good over there) and will recieve them in the next 2 weeks. If you need a pair of lights for example!

Comment

OUCH!! That's a big hit and she looked amazing before! Hope you get it restored to its former condition, coz it was a belter
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Flasher, can You help me? I have the same problem with dashboard. Everything which i saw, i unscrewed and its still stuck. I am on the same part of dashboard removal like your photos. Please help me

Comment

Hi, I need too help with dashboard in my ds3, if you have any tutorial how to remove panel with passenger air bag please let me know.

Comment

Hi! Unfortunately I have to remove the dash on my DS3 to replace the air con module. I am exactly at your step where the upper side is blocked. May you please tell me how have you solved it? Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Michal002 View Post
                            Flasher, can You help me? I have the same problem with dashboard. Everything which i saw, i unscrewed and its still stuck. I am on the same part of dashboard removal like your photos. Please help me
                            Looks like Flasher has left the building. Shame, his knowledge and experience would be very useful on here.
                            At some point I will come up with a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Niek View Post

Looks like Flasher has left the building. Shame, his knowledge and experience would be very useful on here.
                              Flasher was last on here July 2017, over 3 years ago.......

u wont hear from him now
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X