No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was followed through Watford by a White with Black roof this evening, not sure but I think the driver had Pink hair ;-)
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Who could that be?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Every single one tagged. Would be interesting to know if we have any new french guests/members since thw weekend

Comment

• Flash from a Mini Owner!

Got a flash this morning from a guy in a mini, the same colour combo as mine - red body/white roof/white wheels! Go on, trade it in for a DS3!

Comment

• What Exactly Was He Flashing Sparkle ?

:L

Comment

• Saw a white with black roof, black bellones and single exhaust on the M11 near Loughton approx 230 this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                What Exactly Was He Flashing Sparkle ?

:L
                Unfortunately as he was a Mini driver - not enough to make me want to take off and pursue him down the road!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                  Unfortunately as he was a Mini driver - not enough to make me want to take off and pursue him down the road!
                  Thats My Girl !

Comment

• It's amazing what different colours and vinyls can do to the car. Who's car is on the end? look how expensive it looks in comparison to other colours. I'm not saying the other colours suck, just that certain colours bring out the best in the shape of the car.
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's one of the french members. There were quite a few with the DS3R vinyls but you're right, when done in the correct colours it can really set the car off.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• saw a white 0n 60 plate with the ds3 flash by rear wheel,In the NEC car park today.At the Gadget show live.

Comment

• Betting its the worst colour????

saw a pension book brown one today near Guildford, absolutely hideous, needs to be crushed

Comment

• Heres the latest demonstrator at Sportif in Chalfont. The wheels are trims. I like botticelli blue with a white roof but not sure about this (apologies if you have this colourway) maybe its the wheels

Comment

• Anti Clockwise M25 nr Sevenoaks, black and yellow with black Bellones about 5pm

Comment

• If you are in the Bucks, Berks and Surrey area over the next few days keep an eye out for me and give me a flash/wave - unlike the three (yes three) whites in my area who have all blanked me when I waved like a mad woman!

Comment

Working...
                                X