Black and white with club stickers in Windemere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and white with club stickers in Windemere

Owner of the lovely white and black with club stickers (and others) parked opposite me at windemere (Black and grey) want to come forward? Was nice to see another club member for the first time!

possibly me..... When was this? Black with white roof and club stickers?

Comment

Sunday mate. Yeah with a "my DS3 Goes bwaaap" (or something similar) sticker which gave me and my girlfriend a giggle.

Comment

Ah no wasn't me then- I don't have that sticker.... although I was there at that time...... weird coincidence haha

Comment

This was me.
          Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
          E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Shame about the weather that day it was absolutely awful. No plans to go to the lakes just ended up there with the girlfriend.

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
            E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
              just ended up there with the girlfriend.
              Doing your usual back seat shuffle were you?

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Ha ha BenS - judging others by your standards ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  Ha ha BenS - judging others by your standards ?
                  Nah he just knows me too well. Unfortunately Ben my back seats are now occupied with a child seat so no more sliding around on the leather. Plus i don't have the time to leather
                  care as much as i used to.

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                    This was me.
                    Don't know if you intentionally parked behind me because it was a ds3 or just because it was very busy...

either way your car was looking lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieDS3 View Post

Don't know if you intentionally parked behind me because it was a ds3 or just because it was very busy...

either way your car was looking lovely.
                      I did take note of the DS3 i usually try park next to them in car parks for shits and giggles. Mostly its young mums who are most offended by my racing sticks and "my DS3 goes bwaahhh" in the rear view. I tend to get condescending looks and up most disapproval. So i give them a cheeky wink and a smile and go separate ways.

Luckily on this occasion it was you

Comment

Haha I know exactly what you mean mate. Was nice to see a club members car though - first I've seen!

Comment

Working...
                        X