Driving to Windermere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving to Windermere

Have just followed a red/black ds3 along the road from Kendal to Windermere.
    I am in the lake district for a long weekend and have spotted loads of DS3's.
    The reg of the one I followed was PE12 FBF and was displaying a club sticker.
    Was this you? I was in the Hickory/white thp155.

Regards Tbart.

Driving to windermere

Originally posted by Tbart View Post
    Have just followed a red/black ds3 along the road from Kendal to Windermere.
    I am in the lake district for a long weekend and have spotted loads of DS3's.
    The reg of the one I followed was PE12 FBF and was displaying a club sticker.
    Was this you? I was in the Hickory/white thp155.

Regards Tbart.
    Yep that was me, was just saying to the missus what a nice colour combo that ds3 behind us was!
    I live and work in the lakes and see plenty of ds3 s but not many with stickers on

Cheers

Roy

Comment

It is the first time I have seen another DS3 with a club sticker on.
      I am staying on the South Lakeland Leisure Village just outside Carnforth, do you know of any good places to eat
      in Carnforth as the site restaurant is a little bit limited?

Comment

You could try the longlands just round the corner from you, or if u head into Bolton le sands theres the royal hotel , across from that there's a fab Chinese called trungs or further along the A6 there's the Indian restaurant Far Pavilions which again is quite good, but beware tonight is Bolton le sands firework display and it will be very very busy any other info you require let me know.
        Further afield you could try the Watermill at Ings or the Eagle at Stavely, Strickland Arms at Sizergh or Derby Arms at Witherslack on the way to Grange

Comment

Cheers Roy, thanks for the info.

Regards Tbart

Comment

Just had a great meal at the Far Pavillions,which was very busy.
            Thanks again for the help Roy.

Regards Tbart

Comment

No problems, glad u had a good meal

Comment

Working...
              X