Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	394266

Well it is bye bye La Petite Fusee tomorrow and hello La Petite Fusee Deux!

Be sad to see my fab eHDI go but my new distraction will soon turn my tears to a Cheshire Cat grin again......here`s to a new chapter of fun times and great road trips and back into all the meets and gatherings that the club has throughout the year ahead.
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 17-02-2018, 12:27.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Never say never......but with a DS3 Performance you really do not need to tinker as much! Time will tell though.....

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Here is something radical.......probably not......that`s progress!
    Wow!! Does this mean your days of DS3 modding are over? Staying as stock?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Here is something radical.......probably not......that`s progress!

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    You gonna be getting the "La Petite Fuseé II" put in the same place on the new one?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Thanks Funky! Little stuff has come off to be retained only items hanging around are 4x Team Dynamics Wheels shod with nearly new Michelins ......they have been awesome wheels....

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Oh no Jez!! All that hard work and personal mods you have done to LA PETITE FUSEE. It's a belting upgrade though and I'm sure it will make you smile loads. It's a bit sad to see her go, but Mk2 looks awesome! You selling any bits before you trade her in?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Well spotted Cyclone......I have just watched a very informative You Tube vid on your favourite battle rifle........Thanks.
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 06-02-2018, 17:42.

Leave a comment:

• cyclone
    replied
    Counting down now until 18th Feb.....The reg is funny.....makes me a bit of a Gangster! HK 67 FNN .......Heckler and Koch make the HK 67 pistol!
    And FN also make weapons including my favorite battle rifle the SCAR

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Counting down now until 18th Feb.....The reg is funny.....makes me a bit of a Gangster! HK 67 FNN .......Heckler and Koch make the HK 67 pistol!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 06-02-2018, 15:19.

Leave a comment:

• Kat
    replied
    This had to be done......I will be trading up again ....my part ex is good....my price for a DS3 Performance with ex demo about 1000 miles is very reasonable......why buy a new car when you can buy a dealer car that has any servicing taken care of and it is only six months to a year old.....this really works for me.....I cannot wait now!
    Woohoo, excited for you Jez, you'll love it!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    This had to be done......I will be trading up again ....my part ex is good....my price for a DS3 Performance with ex demo about 1000 miles is very reasonable......why buy a new car when you can buy a dealer car that has any servicing taken care of and it is only six months to a year old.....this really works for me.....I cannot wait now!

Leave a comment:

• BeefMasta
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3
    FEBRUARY 18TH 2018.........La Petite Fusee Deux!
    Woooooooooo!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    FEBRUARY 18TH 2018.........La Petite Fusee Deux!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    I was told to make a great job of it the baguettes should be removed.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X