DeeKay's mod thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeeKayEcks View Post
    Just looked at a thread you had from 2014... I like others would be too scared to do it...
    it got a lot of attention- I monitored the air intake via ODB and at some stages it was a good 10 deg lower in traffic, than it was without the vents
    I did have a spare bonnet ;-)
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Okay, two things arrived in the post today... not guide worthy but certainly have to show you all them both...

Photos of the floor mats don't do them just, they are really good and go so well with the black car / white roof theme. (ebay, comes with 2 small mats for the back)

The non slip mat I dunno, saw it had DS written on it so bought it (aliexpress).

Hreat looking DS3, what's the spec on it?

Really like the subtle mods, nothing to "boy racer", boy racer is fine if that's what others want to do, I'm not putting it down, I just prefer IMO a few subtle tweets.

My DS3 will also be used for school runs & such but also work, so looking to get a good return on mpg with some nice driving experiences & maybe get the roof down depending on weather!... Looks to have good room in the rear even with 3x kids in the back, 2x with car seats #Surprised&LoL

I will look to get some more pics after I receive my purchases, I was looking for a small scale ds3 like DeeKayEcks has done but really struggling to find a yellow & black roof 1:64 scale in Cabrio

Keep Safe all ;-)

Comment

It's a 120 HDI Prestige DS3 - I believe it's top spec, one below the performance.... i think...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180831_210719.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	397452Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180831_210626.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	397451
          It's a 120 HDI Prestige DS3 - I believe it's top spec, one below the performance.... i think...
          Nice, is that the Black & White? Is it an ICE model?

Received the door catch covers today & now fully fitted

Before & After, or Aftwyr & Before. LOL

Comment

nah, just normal B&W.

Amazed they got there so fast! Hope you like them. I think they look great

Comment

nah, just normal B&W.

Amazed they got there so fast! Hope you like them. I think they look great
              Thanks Again DeeKayEcks, ye I really like them, just give another edge to a plain inside door panel. First thing I look at when opening the door is the DS3 Spirit Covers

Comment

Update

Been a while since I've posted an update with the mods but as of yesterday, Jamie @ SP Tuning fitted Eibach springs to my DS3.

Once my car has been cleaned (again!) I will upload a picture of the final result but there's a 30mm drop all round.

The wheels look like they fit in the arches far better than before. Ride is good, especially on roundabouts, far less roll.

Great job from Jamie once again.

Comment

He fitted eibachs to mine too
                  What do passengers think of the ride?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cracking DeeKayEcks !! Like driving on rails now I bet!
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Forgot to post on here that I had the front and rear mud flaps added too. That's a mod right?

Found the time to give the car a good clean, here's how it looks with the lowered suspension. Personally, it sits perfect now

Comment

Looks belting DeeKayEcks ! Top job!!

Comment

These Eibachs are a new version, this is the first set sold in the UK....according to the eibach rep at the factory when I picked them up.
                          Unlike the previous kit these drop sport models by 30mm all round.
                          Contact us if you need a set at great price, fitting available also.
                          White on red THP
                          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Back to a very basic mod... seat belt pads.

Step 1 - Buy seat belt pads (mine are from eBay, where else...)
                            Step 2 - Remove packaging and since they are velcro info, open it up and wrap around your seat belt above the metal clip.
                            Step 3 - Repeat step 2 for the other seat belt.
                            Step 4 - Make sure they are the right way up by testing them in position as per photo

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha View Post
                              Back to a very basic mod... seat belt pads.

Step 1 - Buy seat belt pads (mine are from eBay, where else...)
                              Step 2 - Remove packaging and since they are velcro info, open it up and wrap around your seat belt above the metal clip.
                              Step 3 - Repeat step 2 for the other seat belt.
                              Step 4 - Make sure they are the right way up by testing them in position as per photo
                              LOL.
                              Fab

They are comfortable ;-)
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post

LOL.
                                Fab

They are comfortable ;-)
                                They are very comfortable!! And look good too. Was one of my first "mods"

Comment

Working...
                                X