South Coast Ds3 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Coast Ds3 Meet

Are there any plans for a meet or an event for the South Coast region? Poole, Bournemouth areas... If not would anyone be keen to create one for soon?

I work for Penton Citroen in Poole and we have a DS Salon. We should have stock of the new facelift Ds3 in March. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks

Ben

Welcome to the club

You're more than welcome to arrange a meet yourself, pick a location, date & time to gauge some interest, there are quite a few members down that way.

Please make sure to post pics when you get your face-lift DS3s in stock
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Southcoastschoey View Post
      Are there any plans for a meet or an event for the South Coast region? Poole, Bournemouth areas... If not would anyone be keen to create one for soon?

I work for Penton Citroen in Poole and we have a DS Salon. We should have stock of the new facelift Ds3 in March. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks

Ben
      Hi Ben,If you check out the Hants/Surrey meets for Sept,Oct,Nov 2015 on the past meets section you will see we had some very informal meets,in any case would love to meet up as I am in Alton, Hants, just a quick trip to your area via the A31(nice drive! ) Don`t hesitate to keep in touch as I organised those meets last year and when attended,everyone seemed to enjoy them!
      Last edited by JEZDS3; 18-01-2016, 18:50.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I would turn up to see the new DS3 and meet some of you lovely members!

Just need a date and time! Hopefully there is adequate shell garages on the way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southcoastschoey View Post

Thanks

Ben
          Welcome

Where you there in June of last year? A few of us popped in to see the 1955 edition:
          - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....June(Tankfest)

As mentioned anyone is welcome to arrange a meet. People in the know of local area's are much better at arranging something, you know the drives, the possible places to stop for some lunch etc. We're all one big team

As with other meets arranged I will add to the club diary and link to on our Facebook page.

There are some pointers here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....Info-and-FAQ-s

As Jez has said, he has arranged some monthly ones for the guys that way and has been very succesful. Maybe you could arrange a club day out to your DS Salon, I know there is plenty of parking!

Do you still have the Silver with Emerald Roof? That was my suggestion via your Facebook page. Looked awesome when we visited in June.

Give us a shout if you need anything!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
          X