The ‘Boosted’ Turkey Run 2016 - Food Gathering / Drive-Out - Aylesbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ‘Boosted’ Turkey Run 2016 - Food Gathering / Drive-Out - Aylesbury

The ‘Boosted’ Turkey Run 2016 - Food Gathering / Drive-Out.

Sunday December 11th, 9am - 1pm.

Open to all cars, ideally teams of two per car (one driver, one shopper).

We’ll meet up at The Akeman Inn, Kingswood at 9am for a Coffee and Bacon Bun before a short briefing. Teams will receive their registration pack including shopping list and destinations with the drive out beginning at 9.45am.

What you need to bring; Shopping Bag, £20 Shopping Money and Navigation Skills. Don’t panic, postcodes are given and the use of Sat Nav is encouraged!

You will be tasked with collecting a series of items at locations that will take you along 45 miles on some superb driving roads.

We’ll update this event page shortly with details on how to register.

***All items gathered by teams will go to the St Mary’s Christmas Lunch which takes place on the 25th of December each year to feed 120 individuals who might otherwise not have anywhere to go on Christmas day. This great event has been taking place now for over twenty years and it is only through the support of sponsors and volunteers from the community of Aylesbury, that St Mary’s are able to feed all these people each year.***

We are setting out to help support this great cause, while simultaneously sharing our passion for driving!

-Team Boosted

https://www.facebook.com/events/6604...78775345901951

Who's up for it?

Sounds like a great idea to me

Liam and I are hoping to go.

If you would like to help but can't attend you can send a donation to payments@ds3club.co.uk and we will buy some extra bits to donate to the St Mary’s Christmas Lunch.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.
Working...
X