Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this junk- I am on a mission

Hi All

Just to let you know its not my intention to act like an idiot and post useless posts on almost every highlighted contribution on the forum- I just get fed up with all the automated SPAM and essay writers, and other junk adverts that make it thru the firewall

So when i can, i will knock any crap off the topspot that i see, and ecourage evryone else to do the same

Hopefully admin can sort in the fullness of time :-)

Thanks
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    Hi All

Just to let you know its not my intention to act like an idiot and post useless posts on almost every highlighted contribution on the forum- I just get fed up with all the automated SPAM and essay writers, and other junk adverts that make it thru the firewall

So when i can, i will knock any crap off the topspot that i see, and ecourage evryone else to do the same

Hopefully admin can sort in the fullness of time :-)

Thanks
    I am fully behind you on that cause - and it is beyond me why admin have not taken any action to monitor and delete inappropriate posts - if they have then I apologise - maybe they can let us know what they are doing and what we can do to help?

Comment

Admin pretty much never get on here. " Dangerousfish" gets on here now and again and he is the Tech guru- like once every couple months

The owner, Joni Brace, doesnt ever get on here

Its a shame, used to get hundreds on here a few years ago

Its pretty much Tumbleweed territory now

They may be up for passing the Club over to someone, but I dont have the experience or inclination top look after the Forum
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

musk al mahal & Cosmetics produces an exclusive range of high quality Real Attars, Arabian & Western Fragrances. By the Grace of Allah we are doing creative work and developing new brands every day, under the very competent team of designers, perfumers & chemists, who are empowered with dedication and commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkireed View Post
          musk al mahal & Cosmetics produces an exclusive range of high quality Real Attars, Arabian & Western Fragrances. By the Grace of Allah we are doing creative work and developing new brands every day, under the very competent team of designers, perfumers & chemists, who are empowered with dedication and commitment.
          get lost
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

good post

Comment

Online PDF reducer Getting a document-heavy business going can be daunting at this site, but thankfully a few companies have a quick and easy solution that work wonders. Online PDF reducer is a service that will take a large PDF and reduce it to a size suitable for emailing. The benefit of this service is that your recipient is most likely going to have a PDF reader installed on their device so they don't have to go hunting for one.

Comment

I agree with Chris_Blue - Get lost!

Comment

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjackson3289 View Post

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know all about it.
                    wanker
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X