DS3-R in Forza Motorsport 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3-R in Forza Motorsport 5

I didn't even know it was in the game! Going to check later and see if I can recreate Mrs V's for her. The Bellone Wheels might be a problem though

I'd have said this one had been given the once over by our own @RabidRaccoon, but then I noticed the orange peel paintwork.

There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Hope they didn't make it too realistic....you'd never get to the end of a lap .

Comment

There is a hack where you can be Chris Blue which opens up a menu of all the mods you will make once your warranty is up.

Comment

My DS3 Forza 5 design...
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I've got a ds3 on forza which I made to look like mine

Love the design Wes

Comment

Mine

May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Nice touch of red

Comment

I recently collaborated with a service that helps write student assignments. Since I was busy with studies and environmental problems, I decided to turn to the authors of the letter and did not regret it for a minute https://essayusa.com These are super authors. Quickly, qualitatively, competently. If someone else hesitates to apply or not, then be bold. They are verified by us.

Comment

Working...
                X