Creditors/Merchant Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creditors/Merchant Services

With this DLC you guys are doing great so far. I do see something missing though that would introduce more interesting play. Credit cards and merchant services! For example you could have 3 different types of cards: Credit, Debit, Private Label (ie:gift cards for individual companies). The credit cards could be manufactured and R&D can improve design and security like in real life. With that the Digital Age DLC also comes in and commerce sites can use different merchant services or invest in their own. The merchant services would also need to invest in card reading products for physical businesses as well as security. With that being said I would love to see security become more of a company investment, and have maybe a random "disaster" that is getting hacked. That's a whole different post though Really the credit and merchant services would be nice. It would allow anyone providing those services to charge a fee. If you really really want to get technical about it, there could even be payment network operating costs and investments needed to increase transaction capacity. I really do hope something like this gets implemented or modded in!
Working...
X