hardwood floor refinishing atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardwood floor refinishing atlanta

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm in the process of renovating my home, and one of the major tasks on my list is refinishing the hardwood floors. However, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the options and techniques available. I've done some research, but there's so much conflicting information out there that it's hard to determine the best approach. I have some beautiful old hardwood floors that are showing signs of wear and tear. I want to bring back their original charm and luster while ensuring they'll be durable for years to come. Should I attempt to refinish them myself, or would it be better to hire a professional hardwood floor refinishing atlanta? What tools and products should I consider using? I've heard about sanding, staining, and sealing, but I'm not entirely sure about the order of these steps or which products work best. I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with hardwood floor refinishing. What techniques have you used, and what were the results? Are there any pitfalls or mistakes I should avoid during the process? Any specific brands or products that you would recommend or advise against? Your advice and insights would be immensely appreciated! I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences and making my hardwood floors shine again. Thanks in advance for your help!
Working...
X