Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Bath

Hello everyone,

Before you ask about my DS3, it is non existent, however I really want one for my new car (not sure if this is the right place to ask or not)

I am currently looking for a DS3, but also have a few other cars in mind- one other being the similar Mini, anyway I have a few questions which if you could answer may sway my decision (the DS3 is my favourite so far...)

First question I have is about reliability- I know Citroen is not known for their reliability, however doing a bit of research it seems that they share the same engines with the Mini- Now my mum has a 2011 Mini One D and it has been excellent, is this the case that all of the DS3's share the engines from the Mini- Also have there been any known problems, again doing a bit of research it seems that the thp has had a few issues, but is it common, and if so what are the most common reliability issues?

Second question- What would you all say the best engine is, I have currently only owned petrols and prefer the petrol sound however they are obviously not as economical. I have test driven a diesel ds3 and it was lovely to drive but really unsure of what to get. At the moment I am typically only driving less than 100 miles a week, however I have a job offer at the moment that would mean over 200 miles but there is a chance of a company car... - Just looking for opinions on what you think...

Thanks in advance, btw I would be getting the car used as I cannot afford new and I don't really want to go down the route of finance...
Working...
X