X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre newbie questions

Hi all

looking for a little help please

I know you will probably all be biased as you are on a forum for the DS3 but opinions would be fab

I have just parted with my Z4 2.0 and I am used to driving big diesel saloons so was wondering what people who have similar mix of cars find the 110hdi like? I would use mainly for my commute which is about 50:50 dual carriage way and town. I am slightly concerned as I had a fiesta Zetec s hdi before and found it to be way to slow, obviously build quality issues also but mainly slow!

i have seen a DSport for sale that is probably how I would have speced it myself so I am quite interested to look at that. It’s grey burgundy with burgundy leather (sure they are proper colour names but I’m sure you will know what I mean) it’s done 87k. Any issues I should be looking for is this too many miles? Am I right that cambelt is 110k?

I have been having a look at specs per car but assume this has extras as the seats wouldn’t have been standard. How can I tell if it has heated mirrors?

Finally did anyone have one speced like this that might be the previous owner so could give me a little heads up?

I know you will all say thp but I simply can’t. The Z4 was meant to be a cooper s and I personally know too many people who have had issues with them let alone the internet horror story’s to go there!

thanks in advance
Working...
X