Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 DS3 1.6thp DSport+ Cabrio, FCSH, 28k Miles, Mot to Nov, Citroen Select Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 DS3 1.6thp DSport+ Cabrio, FCSH, 28k Miles, Mot to Nov, Citroen Select Warranty

This is a lovely little car with genuine low mileage and the benefit of a transferrable Citroen Select Warranty (including MOT cover) until Jan 2021, so no worries about big bills during this period, and who knows it may be possible to renew the warranty after this period.

Its been serviced every year by the Citroen main agent in Exeter. It had a complete new roof assembly in Nov 2017 (approx £5.5k) and both Electric door mirrors have also been replaced.

The tyres are good with about 5k miles life left in them. The interior is leather. The overall condition is excellent, but as usual the Bellones have some minor kerbing damage.

There is a full tank of Shell V Power (i always run it on the super unleaded fuel) and i will include the Autoglym roof cleaning and protection kit. It also has floor mats fitted.

I seems to have been pre-registered to Citroen but then sold, so i am affectively the 2nd owner. It's my second car and has covered most of its mileage on motorways (50mpg at 70 mph).

It is registered in my name and has no finance on it. I have lots of other photos available.

Selling prices for other DS3's like this range between £4.2k (high mileage ones) and £7.5k!!!! (with 16k miles on the clock). The new owner would probably like to get a Walnut Blast at SP Tuning and I have factored this into the price. There are no defects on the car that I know about and it drives really well.

I'm looking for £4,400 (mainly because of the low mileage, condition, warranty and new roof). I think this is a very fair price, so am not open to haggling.

PM me for more details or photos.
    Attached Files

Now Sold. Not replacing it with another vehicle for the immediate future. Good luck for the future during and after Lockdown to all the very knowledgeable and nice club site members. New owner advised about this group.

Comment

Working...
    X