Today's bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's bounty

Well just got my haul from Power Maxed and certainly looking forward to trying it all out this weekend

:-)

Phil

Phil Moran

sigpic

Best. Shampoo. Ever
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Really loving the Power Maxed stuff. Cleaning my car at the weekend too
      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
        Well just got my haul from Power Maxed and certainly looking forward to trying it all out this weekend
        :-)
        Phil
        You won't be disappointed Flip 😉
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Re: Today's bounty

So I finally got chance to wash the car, overcast and dry.

Car was quite dirty (well it was for me) and started off with the tfr and wheel cleaner then rinsed off with the karcher.

Then the gorgeous smelling shampoo with the two bucket method followed by a rinse with the karcher again.

Annoying at this point I forgot to use the g3 clay mitt I had bought and was in the boot grrrr.

Then dried off with drying towels, followed by some ag srp, then buffed off.

I purposefully left the boot tail gate and decided to use the power maxed sample of wax that me and the Mrs affectionately nicknamed the lip gloss. Buffed that off and final step was the tyre dressing.

Leaving this.

Happy with the products? Indeed I am.

Looking forward to seeing the difference between the wax and srp, can't see a difference but let's see how it reacts with rain and water from screen wash.

Can you see a difference?

Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Looking great phil
            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
              So I finally got chance to wash the car, overcast and dry.

Car was quite dirty (well it was for me) and started off with the tfr and wheel cleaner then rinsed off with the karcher.

Then the gorgeous smelling shampoo with the two bucket method followed by a rinse with the karcher again.

Annoying at this point I forgot to use the g3 clay mitt I had bought and was in the boot grrrr.

Then dried off with drying towels, followed by some ag srp, then buffed off.

I purposefully left the boot tail gate and decided to use the power maxed sample of wax that me and the Mrs affectionately nicknamed the lip gloss. Buffed that off and final step was the tyre dressing.

Leaving this.

Happy with the products? Indeed I am.

Looking forward to seeing the difference between the wax and srp, can't see a difference but let's see how it reacts with rain and water from screen wash.

Can you see a difference?

Looking good Phil.

Wax and SRP are two different products though so dont be surprised to see that the wax will be a hell of a lot more durable.
              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
              Take a pride in your ride
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Great review, thanks Wes
                Join us on Social Media

Comment

Working...
                X