Power Maxed glass cleaner and Rain X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Maxed glass cleaner and Rain X

Used them both yesterday and have to say that power maxed stuff is brilliant, didn't realise that the glass could be that clean!

Saw some rain x the other day in halfords and decided to give it a go. Quite impressed with it so far, water just beads right off. When you use the screen wash it does now leave white marks on the screen where the wipers don't go, but that buffs off easy enough.

Time will tell. Hoping for a bit of rain now (just before I wah the car over the weekend though, not afterwards!)

Power Maxed and Rain X: http://youtu.be/X5BtVQso2ZM
    Phil Moran

sigpic

Looks good!!! Nice hiding behind the phone
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Awesome Phil, no need for wipers at higher speeds now😉
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
        Looks good!!! Nice hiding behind the phone
        Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
        Used them both yesterday and have to say that power maxed stuff is brilliant, didn't realise that the glass could be that clean!

Saw some rain x the other day in halfords and decided to give it a go. Quite impressed with it so far, water just beads right off. When you use the screen wash it does now leave white marks on the screen where the wipers don't go, but that buffs off easy enough.

Time will tell. Hoping for a bit of rain now (just before I wah the car over the weekend though, not afterwards!)

Power Maxed and Rain X: http://youtu.be/X5BtVQso2ZM
        I had clayed the window twice before now and hadn't gotten as clean as with the Power Maxed

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        Awesome Phil, no need for wipers at higher speeds now��
        Yeah hoping so
        Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

The PowerMaxed glass cleaner is just one of the many stars in the PM line up.

Dont be surprised though, especially in the upcoming Autumn/Winter seasons to see the RainX drop off within 2 weeks. It is extremely effective initially but durability isn't its key factor. Cheap and quick enough though to apply more often than other coatings.
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I saw this Rain X stuff in B&Q the other day and thought it sounded interesting. It's so annoying to have a freshly cleaned car and having to use wipers straight away. Is it worth getting some?
            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

It is but note at lower speeds, wipers may still be required
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
              X