Machine Polisher training at #RacoonCave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Polisher training at #RacoonCave

I did some "in-cave" detailing today with Mark (Swiftpass) after his committed 4hour drive down from Scotland today in this awful weather.

Had a great time, when the rain stopped to snow foam, rinse, fall out remove paintwork, rinse, fall out remove wheels with Woolie and Speedmaster brushes, rinse then dry whole with ultra plush Serious Performance drying towel (leaves the Mammoth looking thirsty).

Inside the cave then machine polishing training began. AIO paint cleansers, cutting compounds, glazes, liquid waxes, hard waxes and liquid sealants were all applied by machine with different foam pads. Mark had a great technique and took to the machining really well. Threw in a couple of freebies for him, let him smell the Stripper Scent to prove it does really exist and even applied a rain repellent on his windscreen for his long drive home to ensure he stayed safe.

Thank you Mark for today. You certainly made it a memorable day for me and I need to make others know that your car was THE best maintained DS3 to have visited Racoon Towers yet. An impeccably maintained car and all credit to you for that my new friend👍 👍

Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 10-08-2014, 20:23.
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Thanks mate really enjoyed today.. Didn't notice this thread before I posted one myself..
    If you find yourself up this way mate give me a call..
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
      Thanks mate really enjoyed today.. Didn't notice this thread before I posted one myself..

If you find yourself up this way mate give me a call..

Will do pal😉
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        let him smell the Stripper Scent

[/IMG]
        Hmm - was that before she started work or after a hard nights routine

Comment

Originally posted by robby71 View Post
          or after a hard nights routine