its back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its back

Well it's almost back just nipped over my dealer this morning just see if it was anywhere near being ready and she was sat out side all frozen up... Just have to wait for a quick quality check and I should have her back some time this afternoon.. I cnt wait a month with out my little boost box and I can't wait jump in her and drive it again... Just fingers crossed they have done a good job getting rid the carbon.. dealer said they had photos but wouldn't be able to pass them.onto.. but are willing to show me them.. so might ask my sales man friend if he is able to get his hands on them for me so I can post them up on here.. and ye I can't wait get my car back!

Hope all goes well- be interesting to know what they did
    Mind you, always tricky getting a full explanation
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

My dealer is always good at explaining what they have done, I think it depends on how interested you sound or maybe if you demonstrate some small understanding of cars etc
      sigpic

Comment

Ye mine do try they best.. and they all know how keen I am told him I would love have the pics to keep in my folder I have for my car haha

Comment

Good job, hope you can get some pics
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

No pics mechanic didn't have the camera with him.. he did add tho that he has never seen the inlet valves as clogged up as mine and was suprised it was still even slightly drivable.. but finally have her back now.. been driving about stop start traffic and 2mins at 60mph... And temp gauge never moved.. only now I been sat with engine running as it hit half way.. was a little suprised it has taken it so long hit half way

Comment

How many miles did yours have Gaz?
              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Had 27k on it

Comment

Working...
                X