Air freshner cheaper alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air freshner cheaper alternatives

I found some on amazon they are a small blue tube that fits in the dash thingy and they work I can post the link if any one is interested I think the were about £3.50 is for about 10

Originally posted by Odin View Post
    I found some on amazon they are a small blue tube that fits in the dash thingy and they work I can post the link if any one is interested I think the were about £3.50 is for about 10
    yes please

Comment

Helpful hint of the day: Soak your old air freshener overnight in some essential oils and replace the next day for a fresh smelling car.

For more helpful hints, click like or subscribe and share with your friends!

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocean-Blue-V.../dp/B000VBQR28

Or search Vacuum air freshener sticks, you might be able to get them from the larger Tesco our local one didn't have them. I'm doing as dangerousfish advised a and soaking the old ones in a nice smelly

Comment

I must get round to removing this air freshener, only had the car 2.5 weeks and still exploring!

Comment

Top Tip (Hack, depending on your age )

Don't waste money buying air freshers for the car, just have a wash in the morning, don't smoke/eat/drink in the car and most important of all - don't' fart!!

Tune in next week for more amazing help!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

DONT FART?

I thought popping the gas was mandatory in the car!

Talking of old age my Dad who is 83 isn't going for a ride in mine most of the time he smells like a damp hessian bag I'd have to fumigate the car after

Comment

Where do you get the official refills from? Direct from Citroën?

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
                  Pricey

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
                    From your dealer or eBay, both you're looking at £10-15 each. Not worth it IMO.
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I was just about to post this question when I saw the thread here already. I thought the Citroen ones were bloody expensive at a tenner mind, might give these a try - do they fit quite well into the holder thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by kathrync View Post
                        I was just about to post this question when I saw the thread here already. I thought the Citroen ones were bloody expensive at a tenner mind, might give these a try - do they fit quite well into the holder thingy?
                        Which ones?
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

The ones the OP linked: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocean-Blue-V.../dp/B000VBQR28 because I'm not paying a tenner for the Citroen ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by kathrync View Post
                            The ones the OP linked: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocean-Blue-V.../dp/B000VBQR28 because I'm not paying a tenner for the Citroen ones lol

Slip in fine..perfect fit
                            Last edited by Odin; 19-04-2015, 22:42. Reason: Not a suitable comment

Comment

I use these,one bottle completely soaks into the freshener stick and smell great
                              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOME-CAR-F...item4d263dea71
                              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Working...
                              X