Nice day for a clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice day for a clean

Such a lovely day thought I'd crack on with the clean up before winter so a tfr clean then a first attempt at claying and you can really feel the Crap washed again dried applied polish tired of with a wax
    And I bought this in Wilkinson a while back and it's great fit buffing up.
    I'm quite chuffed was hard going sometimes when the sun was red hot and finished off redoing the black plastic all round.[emoji3]

Try the clay mitt from halfords they are brilliant & easy to use looking good though
    Last edited by Markymark; 21-09-2015, 18:15.

Comment

Thanks glad I split the clay bar into 3 , I dropped it as I finished each side.

Comment

Just use a strong car was solution with the mitt as the lubricant unless you already have quick detailer to use up

Comment

Will pop,in and get one

Comment

Good job Hyperkev. Have a look here at my video I did for Farecla when reviewing their Detox Mitt for them

https://youtu.be/0Vu2dkm3yis
            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
            Take a pride in your ride
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Yeah cheers Andy think I will invest in one , might even use it on the wife's never been done properly for 8 years.

Comment

Good job done there. Until you give a car a good claying, you wouldn't belive how much muck you can get out of the paint.

Comment

Working...
                X