Auto Finesse Triple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Let us know what you think after you have used them.

Delivery is really good and lots of info provided re when it will arrive.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshmups View Post
      I bought a few bits from them after reading their thread and used the code for the discount
      What did you go for?
      Knock Knock?

Comment

I got Avalanch Snow Foam, Citrus Power, Lather Car Shampoo and Tripple All In One Polish. It's very easy to get carried away.

I am interested in a coating have you used the carbon collective one?

Long term plan is to go to a few DS3 club outings to show my baby off.
        Last edited by Topshmups; 27-05-2016, 16:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshmups View Post
          I got Avalanch Snow Foam, Citrus Power, Lather Car Shampoo and Tripple All In One Polish. It's very easy to get carried away.

I am interested in a coating have you used the carbon collective one?

Long term plan is to go to a few DS3 club outings to show my baby off.
          Citrus Power is brilliant. I also really like their interior cleaner... Spritz I think? Leaves a nice natural factory finish.

Typed on a phone

Comment

Finally got round to my first clean to using my Auto Finesse products and I must say I'm pretty impressed.

The dealer did a good job when I picked the car up I found no scratches and no swirl marks and the paint felt nice and smooth so maybe they used a clay bar too.

Avalanche snow foam was good and to finish off before a wash I gave the front a good spray of Citrus Power to remove the bugs that had decided to hitch a ride which made the removal of them really easy.

The shampoo was nice and soapy and after using the Aqua deluxe drying towel which made drying the car so much easier I used the blotting method with no streaks left behind it left a nice shiny finish.

I then used Auto Finesse final quick detailer to give a much nicer shine and as it said on the bottle wipe on wipe off awesome finish.

To finish I did the black roof in tripple just to see how good it is and again it was easy on and easy and left the roof looking like glass.

I would over taken pictures but was a little carried away.

I have always used Autoglym in the past but I think I've been converted to Auto Finesse I love their stuff thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
            X