Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built in air freshner

Hello,

Does anyone here use the built in air freshener or do you just use ones that hang somewhere? If anyone has any links to built in refills that they use, could you link it please?

Thanks!

Mine has never had a cartridge so I use a dangly.

Online the C4 Picasso ones might be listed cheaper than DS3 ones but they are the same.

Another option is to soak the refill cartridge overnight in a sandwich bag with an essential oil/reed diffuser oil etc and reuse
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

There is a Citroen dealership on eBay that sells them, that's where I usually get mine. If you just search eBay for them, they are called "citworld" or search for "DS3 freshener" and you will see the few different types come up.

Order mine there and they are usually pretty speedy with delivery. Although a little expensive for an air freshener.

Following the recommendation above might be better if you didn't want to keep spending that much on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        Mine has never had a cartridge so I use a dangly.

Online the C4 Picasso ones might be listed cheaper than DS3 ones but they are the same.

Another option is to soak the refill cartridge overnight in a sandwich bag with an essential oil/reed diffuser oil etc and reuse
        Hmmm, I might give that a go and see what it's like!
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Berch View Post
          There is a Citroen dealership on eBay that sells them, that's where I usually get mine. If you just search eBay for them, they are called "citworld" or search for "DS3 freshener" and you will see the few different types come up.

Order mine there and they are usually pretty speedy with delivery. Although a little expensive for an air freshener.

Following the recommendation above might be better if you didn't want to keep spending that much on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That's the only problem when ordering air freshners online, they tend to be pricey.
          I'll have a look into it and see if I can find any nice scents.

Thanks

Comment

I did this but with my fave aftershave, now me and my DS3 smell goooooooood together!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Old Spice again?
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                I did this but with my fave aftershave, now me and my DS3 smell goooooooood together!
                Haha! Likewise with my self!

Comment

Old Spice again?
                  I'm guessing Brute

For me you can't beat a bit of Lynx Africa!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    I'm guessing Brute

For me you can't beat a bit of Lynx Africa!
                    I'm buying you some aftershave for a wedding present.
                    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

tried a few of the real ones and cant smell a thing so don't bother now ..occasional dangly one ..but like been said there too strong

Comment

I've just removed mine for the first time I've had the car, soaked and squeezed in clean water. Waiting to dry before soaking in some gentle liquid type air freshener.

We will see if it works amazingly or fails with my car ending up smelling like a nice toilet

Comment

^ Or you could just hang a toilet duck from the air vents??
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Doesn't even seem to work..

Going to stick a rim block on my dash

Comment

I have found something, if you get the Yankee candle vent sticks you can take of the top piece and then if you remove the foam piece from your air freshener they will fit in. Basically replace the foam from the are freshener cartridge with the vent stick, you can push it in so it sticks need a pair of pliers or the like to get it out again.

Comment

Working...
                              X