3hours later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3hours later

spent this morning giving my ds a good wash and wax.
    my arm feels like it is going to drop off but very pleased with the outcome.

used Autoglym Aqua Wax for the first time today looks good but hard work to get off.

any comets/advice welcomed

Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

I just so love the colour combo................Oh wait.........................it's the same as mine!
    Love the hard work you have put into that, looks brill

Comment

Nice shine there!

Only advice I can offer is to avoid polishing in the sun as it bakes on making it a bit harder to remove and using masking tape to stop polish getting onto the plastics and saving you having to buff it off later.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Looks good, done mine this morning but taking pics of a yellow car in direct sunlight doesnt work well on my camera
        Team Yellow not White

Comment

Nice 'n shiny, but because of how the weather is, be prepared for a nice coat of dust within the hour
          Have built up 3 layers of Meguiars deep crystal wax so far...

Comment

Thanks Lady!!

BigFeet: the sun was not out when i washed it thank god i have made that mistake before with wax :-( thanks for the tip about the masking tape will defo use that next time

dave: tell me about it the dust is crazy!!!! and parking under a tree does not help

Andy: i bet it looks fantastic, saw a yellow for the first time on sunday
            Last edited by hadders; 03-05-2011, 14:14.
            Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Working...
            X