Practice Ready for My DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Ready for My DS3

I admit it not a DS3, still waiting, however, cannot wait to put some wax on the Belle Ile Blue! Bet the depth of colour is so good I could swim in it! This is on a darkish silver X-Trail which do not get the same depth of colour as a darker car, however, it does not show up the dirt as quick either. Bit of a horses for courses with car colour, the dark the better the wax takes but the quicker it looks dirty.

Keep your ds3 as shiney as that it will look sweet, i have a white ds3, hell its gets dirty quick, looks great wheb polished up though.
    I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

yup white looks great cleaned.. but dont drive it anywhere -.-

or give it 6 hours after cleaning... so you dotn flick up and wet dirt back at your car -.-
      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
      Third time around.
      Work in Progress

Comment

loooking goood, had my car three months now and havent waxed it! got superguard which i know aint the be all and end all. how often you wax yours rick?

Comment

Lol gilly, I need your help, I have no idea when it comes to waxing apart from taking it to the local jet wash, lol.
          June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
          September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
          March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
          June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Well, it's not really DS3 practice if it's done on an X-Trail is it? If you want to practice cleaning and polishing in preparation for your DS3 arriving I can be there in 10 minutes with the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
              Lol gilly, I need your help, I have no idea when it comes to waxing apart from taking it to the local jet wash, lol.
              Hi Noodle, the best advice is to find a sad, OCD type of fella who will look after your car like he will look after you

Comment

Originally posted by telephoneman View Post
                Well, it's not really DS3 practice if it's done on an X-Trail is it? If you want to practice cleaning and polishing in preparation for your DS3 arriving I can be there in 10 minutes with the real thing!
                What a good point! Will you bring the cleaning stuff or do I need to supply that too! Mind you, yours would look damn good with a thick layer of wax!:cool:

Comment

Working...
                X