Knackered Wrist So Easiest MaTo Protect Paint etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knackered Wrist So Easiest MaTo Protect Paint etc

I have a damaged wrist which after surgery cant be repaired, only method left to me is to fuse the wrist which will limit movement further and still cause me pain every day .... everyone say aaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! lol

by the way I have heard every joke under the sun about how I possibly hurt it so just shut it before you start lol lol lol

So when it comes to washing it, I leave it to my local garage which has two guys that hand wash it with pressure washers & hand mitts, then they spray a "wax" over it and wash it all over the car with the jet wash and for a short time it seems to work, Im assumming, as I see the beads of water running down the car.

Question is - is there anything I can get that I can just spray over the car without the need to rub in that will give it a decent level of protection ?

I was even looking at the showroom shine stuff on ideal world to use after they wash the car, but even then that takes rubbing off and buffing and my wrist wouldnt cope with that after a couple of minutes
    In the immortal words of Ari Gold .... Lets hug it out bitch !!!!!

DS3 Style Plus 1.6 VTI 120bhp, White/Black

Get One Of These

Comment

same old zack
      Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
      Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Originally posted by Woolsy View Post
        same old zack
        Yeah as much use as a fart in a spacesuit lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post

Get One Of These
          Tried that, found that have pussy on my arm already was hampering my technique with the ladies lol

What you mean poor joke, I was going to write it left me feline the same ... No? Ok I will get my coat lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

There are spray waxes that dont require "buffing", but they do need to be wiped off. You can also get wash and wax combinations that just need to be dried with a microfibre or shammy. CliveP will let you know as he is closer to all the cleaning stuff than I am :P

Comment

oh well just decided to order the Showroom shine stuff, will probably not use it to wash the car, but just use as a shine and protect coating, means I can do small sections at a time and also take a break when wrist begins to hurt.

Along with 8 microfibre cloths, I ordered their version of crystal clear windscreen coating which reading various reviews over t'internet seems to be good at protecting the windscreen and giving better visibility when raining etc

Once they arrive, I will let everyone know how they both get on ...... if we ever get a dry day in Scotland to apply them lol

Comment

you will be ok with showroom shine. Little effort needed for a good finish. No hard rubbing. been using it for years and they often show my yellow ds3 on ideal world. (not on commission) To make the bottle last longer don't sparay onto car but put some on your cloth instead. I ordered four 1 ltr bottles three years ago and still have one full bttle and two half used ones in the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  you will be ok with showroom shine. Little effort needed for a good finish. No hard rubbing. been using it for years and they often show my yellow ds3 on ideal world. (not on commission) To make the bottle last longer don't sparay onto car but put some on your cloth instead. I ordered four 1 ltr bottles three years ago and still have one full bttle and two half used ones in the cars.
                  Thanks for the tip, I will do that

The showroom shine arrived yesterday, but for some reason all 3 things ordered have been shipped individually, so micro-fibre cloths and crystal clear window stuff aint arrived.

Will let everyone know how I get on, if the weather ever lets up to allow me to do this lol

Comment

Working...
                  X