Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

Hey guys. Any of you used wheel cleaners such as Meguiar's Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner? I hear it's really good at cleaning the wheels but i also hear it contains some form of acid that may damage wheels. Was looking on the Ulitmate Finsh website for some cleaning products and came across it. Anyone used this before or is there a better wheel cleaner to get?

Thanks.

I used Megs Hot Rims for almost 4 years on chrome (which is known for being fragile!) and it did a top notch job week in week out.

Also used Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner but found it wasnt as good as the Megs, and also had to use alot of it to get a decent finish.

Comment

Might give it a go, but how will it work on painted wheels such as the DS3's. Mine are black and would not want the paint to erode away 0_o

Comment

ive used it on white wheels and never had any issues with it eroding the paint
        C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Cool thanks for that Den. Just went down to my local Halfords and picked up 2 bottles of the stuff plus some of that Meguiars tire gloss stuff.
          Stuffs a bit pricey, but if it does the job then why not.

Comment

Working...
          X